I raised my hand and took an oath to serve and defend the Constitution of the United States
from enemies both foreign and domestic; and that oath will continue for a lifetime. I love the
United States and the values and virtues it represents.
Now, as I interact with family, friends, neighbors, and strangers, I recognize that we all want
something different from our politicians—to hear our voices.
We must restore the democracy, uniting us together—E Pluribus Unum, “Out of many, one.” A
democracy where we can debate the issues without creating division. One where the people
who represent us, care about us and not just being re-elected.
As a U.S. Congressman for Florida- 15, I will relentlessly pursue the interests of Floridians by:
- Exercising the utmost integrity in all that I do.
- Being open to diverse views, rather than being dismissive.
- Prioritizing the needs of the United States, over my own.
- Representing my constituency with fierce resolve.
- Amplifying the voice of the people.
- Engaging Americans with its Government.
We can restore our great democracy by working together. Please join me in leading a
movement so EVERY VOICE COUNTS!