Thank you for your interest in becoming a GreenLatinos Annual Member! Below is information on the GreenLatinos membership dues.
There are two options: annual or lifetime membership. Your GreenLatinos membership allows the organization to continue doing our vital work year after year. Membership also grants voting privileges for GreenLatinos National Priorities (pending eligibility*). Voting members play an integral role in shaping the priorities for the entire network and the organization’s agenda on environmental and conservation issues. Both membership levels include joining the network of thousands of similarly committed individuals from around the country to strategize with, partner, and elevate the advocacy that we all do!
Benefits of Annual membership include:
- Opportunity to participate in the biannual voting process for the GreenLatinos National Priorities, pending eligibility*
- Invitation to webinars and events
- Monthly newsletter
- Access to the GreenLatinos network
- Access to private Google Group & private Facebook Group
- Access to active job postings in the environment and conservation fields
If you’re interested in becoming a lifetime member, please click here
to visit the sign-up page.
NOTE: dues are not tax-deductible as a charitable contribution for federal tax purposes