Haley is a candidate for Congress in Michigan's 11th District. Current Representative, Republican Dave Trott is a multi-millionaire who made his fortune on home foreclosures and has never spoken out against the Trump Administration or his hurtful campaign.
Trott recently sponsored legislation to make these types of activities easier, so people like himself could continue to profit. He declines meetings with constituents and when he finally agreed to a town hall, he held the event at 8:30am on a Saturday, closing the doors at 8am stranding many in the freezing snow, including elderly individuals.
Here's your chance to support a Democratic challenger to Dave Trott. He is a vulnerable member of Congress and now we should rally behind Haley.
Haley's impressive record includes the following....
- During the Great Recession, Haley served as chief of staff on the Auto Task Force inside of the U.S. Treasury Department, the team responsible for returning the auto industry to financial stability through an $80-billion-dollar federal investment loan, which was largely repaid with interest. She was often the only woman in the room during these tough negotiations.
- Haley played a key role in setting up two federal offices critical in creating new Michigan jobs: the Office of Recovery for Automotive Communities and Workers and the White House Office of Manufacturing Policy.
- She began her career working in Democratic politics, first on the Michigan Democratic Party on the reelection efforts of Senator Debbie Stabenow and Governor Jennifer Granholm.
- She is a proven problem solver and has led dozens of successful public private partnerships specifically in the advanced manufacturing fields.
- Most recently, Haley led a national workforce development program and created the country's first training opportunity for digital manufacturing.
- Haley has formed partnerships across the aisle. She believes in listening, fairness and a science based agenda. She believes in single payer health care and a no cost barrier to higher education.
Haley has led innovation programs across the country, helping small and medium sized manufacturers grow. She is a frequent speaker on job creation by way of harnessing new technology.
Donate to Haley's campaign today, because when you're up against a multimillionaire you need to know you have support. So let's make sure she can raise enough to challenge Dave Trott.