We are San Franciscans working to create a safe and sound city for all.
We are committed to preventing crime in San Francisco neighborhoods and giving victims a voice. We want to ensure dangerous and career criminals don’t reoffend — and help find ways to keep people from resorting to crime in the first place.
Our work includes:
- Monitoring court proceedings to ensure prosecutors and judges prioritize public safety.
- Advocating for victims.
- Convening panels that seek solutions to conditions that foster crime.
- Publishing fact-based news articles and leading public education campaigns.
- Supporting police and prison reforms that increase safety for all.
- Holding the entire criminal justice system and all public officials accountable for doing their jobs at the highest standard.